Wednesday, January 15, 2014

So Much Gorgeousness, I Couldn't Wait




Roses and hearts. Must be Valentine's! Oops... a month early.

I love Valentine's Day. I guess you can imagine why. :) I've seen people get irritated that the Valentine's displays go up two days after Christmas. I just get cheerful. I love seeing all the hearts, the pink and white and red. I just do.

When I saw this one in a bouquet that my colleagues sent to Rob, I thought, "Oh! That would be a perfect post for Valentine's Day!" Then I realized it's only January 15. Hm. A month is just way too long to wait. Not only couldn't I wait, but I also couldn't decide which one I liked best to share. Why not have all three?

So here it is for you early, not to capitalize on the commercialized, Hallmark holiday, but just to smile some love your way - doesn't it look like it has a little mouth in the middle? Besides, it's orange.

LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment