Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Beginning

Hi everyone.

This blog is a place where I am glad to share two of my passions with you - heart photography, and reflections on the journey of life. So here I go. My hope is that you will be led to look at the world in a new way through the images you find here, and also to live your life with greater awareness and understanding of who you are. Welcome to the Heart of the Matter - a place to be inspired, explore, play, and love. My open-heart-felt love to each of you!
Christine

                                                         Begonia blossom - back deck

2 comments:

  1. I am so pleased your mom sent this to me. It's a beautiful picture and an inspiring reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you here, Paula. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete