Tuesday, October 8, 2013

On the Way

Cracks in sidewalk, downtown Salem, OR

  
This was the heart that found me today on my 47th birthday. I noticed the greenish moss growing in the middle of it, and how the lines meet the heart. They could be arriving, or departing. Maybe they are converging or diverging, depending on which trajectory you're following. But turn around and it could just as easily be the opposite - like paths in life, in ourselves, in the eternal flow of things.

Lately I find myself less invested in outcomes and more interested in simply aligning with the flow, whatever that may be. I'm noticing the divine order in life, and it seems the task is simply to be aware of it within and without, and to come into ever finer alignment and resonance with that flow. It makes me tear up a bit thinking about it. Bullseye. :)

Love to each of you wherever you are on this amazing, beautiful planet spinning through our splendid universe. I'm glad we're on the way together.


No comments:

Post a Comment