Friday, July 4, 2014

Order Up!



I've been waiting for this one. You see, a while ago I put in my order for a heart-shaped Queen Anne's Lace flower, so I knew it was only a matter of time. Sometimes the angels just need a little space to rearrange the molecules. :) And once we put in an order, like at a restaurant, there is no need to put it in again and again. Every whisper of a prayer is heard, every thought is  received and met in kind by the universe.

Queen Anne's Lace normally grows in a circular, fireworks pattern. So far I've never seen it in any shape but that.

Here's one: 


That is, until now! A heart find like this is the kind that delights me - the one that isn't supposed to be there, the one that doesn't fit the pattern, that defies expectations and grows into love against all odds. Like the people who always feel like they don't fit, and that they aren't a part of anything, only to discover they are brilliant in their uniqueness, and that they are exactly the gift the world needs.

Today I celebrate the love in you that hasn't been received by the world, and the parts of you that weren't greeted with love. I celebrate the amazing and miraculous gift that is you, the spark of energy without which the world would be much less brilliant (whether the crazy world knows it or not). Thank you for breaking the mold!









No comments:

Post a Comment