Sunday, July 20, 2014

River Love






So much water play in our lives lately! Yesterday we went whitewater rafting on the Snake river, and every time the brilliant, cold water splashed all over us, I squealed with delight. I guess you know by now I really like mountain water. :) These photos were taken the day before at the river that feeds into Jenny Lake at the base of the Grand Tetons. I always feel so much life in the water itself, just so much beautiful, light vibration beaming out the love of creation. So sharing again! :)

The last one looks to me like a puppy head and a bunny sailing through the current, the bunny holding its heart out front. I'm so grateful every time I let my beautiful heart lead. Don't get me wrong, I love my mind, too, but it really feels like the logistics master while the heart is the universe sailer. So yes, little bunny rabbit, I'm with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment