Monday, August 4, 2014

Maizee's heart cloud


My sweet granddaughter was born 3 days ago. Maizee Grace Larson, 5 lb 13 oz, b. August 1st at 12:12. I was able to be present at the birth, which was miraculous - the power and perfection of her mom's body bringing her into the world, the support of a brave husband who was suffering from a terrible flu and willed himself with all he had to be present for the moment of delivery (and he was!), the sweet arrival of an earlybird - 24 days before due date - who just couldn't wait to bring her love and light to us. I feel in her a powerful ability to open people's hearts, to heal with her very presence. She humbles me, this huge God-presence in such tiny form! Amazing. Amazing Maizee.

We are all so brave for coming here to this planet, for shining our divine light and presence into the darkness, for choosing love. It's time to know how miraculous we are, to love completely with every breath. Yes. You are a miracle.

This was the sky as I left the hospital the evening of her birth - rays of light coming up and through sweet tufts, with a tiny heart in the middle. I love you, Maizee Grace. The heart of God in me meets the heart of God in you. Grateful and grace-full.

No comments:

Post a Comment