Monday, September 23, 2013

Places of the Heart



This was such a fun one for me. It's a tiny portion of a larger picture, and the heart wasn't in my awareness at the time of the snap. I found it later after uploading the files. Any guesses? :)

I took it on the morning of my step-daughter's wedding (this past Saturday) and was actually focusing on the moon and the much larger general landscape, thinking it would make a pretty reminder of the start to the day. And then when I looked at the picture, I was so surprised by the appearance of both the heart and the way the close up looks more like a painting than a photo.

Life amazes me. When I catch sight of this much beauty, it leads me to contemplate how much more infinitely splendid creation there is out there! You, me, the world around us - it's endless. And so beautiful. 


(scroll down for the full scene.....)


























Willamette River, Oregon City


No comments:

Post a Comment