Sunday, December 29, 2013

Love in Motion






We love the Pacific coast so much, and since we live only an hour away, its like having a ginormous miracle in the backyard. This trip over I tried a new way to play with it. I asked it what it wanted to experience from me as I stood there in its awesome presence (thank you, Rikka, for this super-fun idea!). The energetic answer was "gratitude." So I let that come through. I could hear it shouting out its love in return. I could feel all of its billions of molecules having the biggest playdate of their lives with all of their friends in the swirl and swoop of the surf. Mine joined it. YES! Helllllllllllllooooooooooooo!!!! We are Love together, aren't we!? Let's play and be crazily magnificent and love this world out of its mind. I love you, Ocean!!!! You are me, I am you, and we are beyond-belief beautiful. Yes, you are. All of you. All of us. Aren't we amazing?




No comments:

Post a Comment