Friday, December 20, 2013

The Pooping Field


We've learned to stop for sunshine when it comes in Oregon in the wintertime. So yesterday morning when the sun was shining brightly on the heavily frosted neighborhood, and the sidewalks and roads were still slippy and unpredictable, we took the dogs for their daily walk. Catching the sun is a gift at this time of year. Early along the way we stopped at the pooping field, a series of undeveloped lots where many neighborhood dogs drop their loads. Sasha did her business which gave me a chance to spot this cutie. I had my cell phone in my pocket, but quickly realized that framing a good shot (it really only looked like a heart from the angle you see here) meant squatting down pretty low right over her freshly steaming, very fragrant pile of poo. Is there a message here? :) Simply put, I guess sometimes love smells like poo! Poo poo pa choo.

No comments:

Post a Comment