Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Daily Grind Grounds


 
A couple of sweet scenes from my walk into work this morning at 7:30 AM... a tree in the parking lot and a steam heart by the University Center. Oh my GOD love is everywhere! Today I experienced it in playful learning with my 8:30 class, in the beautiful artistry of a voice student and her student accompanist during her lesson, in the performance of a scene from a student composed opera, in conversation with husband and another friend over lunch, in making music with that colleague and friend, in being moved to tears by the singing and playing of all the wonderful choirs and orchestra for Thursday and Friday's concert, in a phone conversation on the way home from work about the immensity of love that so surpasses what we can articulate, and in the goofy shenanigans of our dogs. And now more in the light-hearted perusing of the day's photos! So much love, beauty, joy, creation and life. LOVE it. Doesn't that top one just look like a little heart ornament hung right in the heart of that tree? Love says "HERE I AM! BE ME!" Okay. I think we just will. Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment