Saturday, February 22, 2014

It's a Love Party!



It's a love party, and you're invited!!
(in honor of "Go Dog, Go!")

I  love flowers. I love hearts. I love spring and blossoms and sunshine and opening and blessing and loving and being love in the world. I love seeing love in you and me. I love beauty. BEAUTY! So much beauty in our world. I love music and creating beauty and being beauty and loving creation and celebrating and playing. I'm in a love mood, can you tell?

I love you, too! I love that we are all the same, no matter our journey, personality, political positions, struggles, or talents. We are exactly the same - glorious expressions of this infinite, magnificent Love of creation, finding its way and its Self through every experience. I LOVE US!!! Group hug. Really big. Arms around the universe.

I saw this sweet begonia at Fessler's nursery last May, floating in a sea of beautiful blossoms. 
One of the best i-phone snaps I've had the pleasure of knowing. 

love u. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment