Saturday, March 29, 2014

Heart Butt





Oh my goodness. This one delighted me as much as any I've ever found. We were in South Carolina visiting my mom and step-dad. On the last day Rob and I walked to an event, and I hauled my camera along, thinking I would be so sad if I missed one of those amazing hawks or alligators like I'd seen a couple days earlier. But I didn't really think I'd see much, and sure enough nothing photo-worty appeared the entire 2-mile walk there. After the tour, my mom picked us up. As we were driving back to their house through the neighborhood, we saw this young girl walking a puppy. It was a squeal moment, for sure. My fun mom stopped the car (of course!), and I got out and asked the girl if I could take a picture of her dog's rear end. The little pup was so excited to meet a stranger that she kept wiggling her face right toward me. Duh! So I said, "Just go ahead and walk on and I'll get it as you go." SO FUN! Can you believe it? This one is in honor of my mom's friend Barbara who prepared three delicious vegan meals for our time there. Thank you, Barbara, from the bottom of our hearts! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh an Earth angel sent me this...her name is Gail. This <3 couldn't help BUTT put a smile on my face today.
    This is absolutely BOOTYful and heaven-sent. Thank you...sharing too.

    ReplyDelete