Monday, March 31, 2014

Love Helps it Grow





We happened on this sawdust heart in a neighbor's yard when walking the dogs one day. Two and a half months later - voila! Can't think of a better fertilizer than love. :) So... while I'm at it... Below is one of our Golden Retriever Max's versions of loving the earth. Sorry, I know it's gross, it's just so funny! Now you know I will photograph any heart I find (and you thought the puppy's bottom was pushing the envelope!). Just don't look too closely... :) Love really does come in all shapes, sizes and scents, the good the bad and the ugly. Remember the old Rod Stewart song, "Love Hurts?" I think in this case it's "Love Smells." hee.




I'm putting it down low in case you don't want to look.....













Love, Max



No comments:

Post a Comment